Respect TimeToday’s customers are busy. Go above and beyond in respecting their time, and they will notice.
- Answer phone call within 3 rings
- Reply to voicemails and emails within the same business day
- Give specific time frames for meetings and jobs and show up on time and ready
ListenWe are so eager to show off our knowledge, that most of launch into the “pitch” right off the bat. In your initial meeting, we should let the customer talk. In this time, we should:
- Ask Questions
- Take Notes to show that we are listening
- Look your customers in the eye
Follow UpDon’t make the client follow up with you after a meeting, it may be easier for us, but it is not for them.
- Be specific on when they can expect to hear from you
- Ask what their preferred method of communication is, email, phone calls or text message.
Thank YouWe say thank you because we want the other person to know that we value them. Taking a minute to give thanks will be something customers remember.
- Handwritten Thank you Cards to new and repeat clients
- Phone call personally Thanking for a referral