Golden Mailer Shares Some Friday Thoughts… Pass Them Along to Brighten Someone’s Week.
- If you can, PRIORITIZE work BY GREATEST ROI. That way you will always be working on the task with the biggest impact.
- GIVE YOUR COFFEE A KICK! Everyone is putting grass-fed butter in their coffee. Why? It has the right fats to combat cholesterol, fills you up, and gives long-lasting energy.
- SORE NECK? Stop looking down at your phone to text. According to a recent study, when your head is bent at a 60-degree angle, the forces endured by the neck surge to 60 pounds.
- Spend the last 10 minutes of your workday reviewing the tasks planned for tomorrow, instead of poorly trying to rush through one last task for today. – Productivity Hack
- Create a template for emails that you frequently send out to the same recipients; this keeps you consistent and organized. A template eliminates the chance of forgetting to include important information as well. The recipient will know exactly what to expect and where to look for the information they need. (i.e. Sending campaign details to a client week over week that must contain report run dates, impressions served, clicks served, budget spent, etc.) – Productivity Hack
- “We are really competing against ourselves. Aside from shared experiences and support, we have no control over how other people perform. Success is meeting your goals, not beating someone else’s goals.” – Pete Cashmore, Entrepreneur, CEO and founder of Mashable
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Company and sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique.
- “Successful people do what the to rest us are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better” – Jim Roth, His rags to riches story played a major role in much of his work as an entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Long-term planning is often undervalued by our indefinite short-term world.” – Unknown
- “Never mind what others do, do better yourself. Beat your own records everyday and aim for a better tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” – Anthony Volodkin, Entrepreneur
- “I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.” – Charles Lamb
- “All I’ve ever wanted was a honest week’s pay for an honest day’s work.” – Steve Martin, Sgt. Bilko movie
- “Work is the greatest thing in the world, so we should always save some of it for tomorrow.” – Don Herold
- Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you’re not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, “Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?” …Lawrence: “No. No, man. *Heck* no, man. I believe you’d get your *butt* kicked sayin’ something like that, man.” – Office Space the movie