I can make a believer out of you … Some people need statistics to believe in something. Some require testimonials from people like them detailing the success of something. What do you need?
There has been resurgence in direct mail and it has created a higher demand. Everyone is online. This makes it difficult to really stand apart from you competitors on the Internet. Why do we believe that direct mail isn’t going away?
- Direct mail has the highest rate of success in new customer acquisition at 34 percent compared with other marketing channels. (Target Marketing)
- Forty percent of consumers say that they have tried a new business after receiving direct mail, and 70 percent have renewed relationships with clients that they had previously ceased. (Ballantine)
- Almost 75 percent of B2B marketers rate direct mail as very effective. (Earnest Agency)
- Four-fifths (79 percent) of consumers will act on direct mail immediately compared to only 45 percent who say they will deal with email straight away. (Direct Marketing Association)
- Half (50 percent) of U.S. consumers prefer direct mail to email. (Epsilon)
“I learned years ago that when it comes to marketing if you do nothing, you get nothing. It’s that simple. I have advertised with Golden Mailer for over 10 years. Unlike the results of an Internet search, I am not one of the dozens of similar businesses fighting for attention. My Golden Mailer ad will be one of its kind and never will there be more than a couple in my industry. Advertising is expensive but if one customer comes to my business through an ad and later refers two more the ad more than pays for itself. “ – Michael Primus, Attorney at Law